Mobile App Developer (m/f)
innovation mecom means creative, sustainable and international communications solutions. We carry out our projects with passion and understanding and develop innovative solutions for our customers, who include Audi, Opel, Goodyear, Dunlop, Dräger and Viessmann, which create real product experiences.
Our headquarters are in Fulda, in the heart of Germany, which has been named the most beautiful city in Hesse many times.
The Fulda region is very appealing and also part of the natural park and Rhön mountains biosphere reserve. Are second branch is directly in Munich. In addition to an exciting and vibrant city life, the city also offers a lot of relaxation in the green areas, such as the English Garden.
innovation mecom is part of the mecom group in which the synergies of three agencies specialising in multimedia solutions, moving images and feature film productions unite.
We are offering you the chance to be part of this team and to develop your creative potential – as a
Mobile App developer (m/f)
for our office in Fulda.
You enjoy realising and programming innovative ideas in the form of an App. You are in the position to develop a concept for a mobile App on the basis of a briefing.
You are at home in the digital media world and your passion is programming Apps. You also spend your free time using Smartphones and innovative gadgets (such as iPhone, iPad, augmented reality). You are committed and organised, and you like to work in a team of young creative types.
- Your passion is programming Apps
- You can show some Apps you have already completed
- You have good knowledge of Objective-C/iPhone programming as well as knowledge of the Java/Android environment
- A completed study course or training is advantageous but not essential
- You are confident handling modern modelling standards, design patterns and software development processes
- You have mastered the conception of user interfaces and the usability of Apps
- You have good written and spoken English skills
We are offering:
We are offering you fun at work, a modern working environment, appropriate and fair pay and friendly colleagues. We look forward to your application (PDF), including your envisaged pay level and earliest start date!